College
Bet the title explains, I've been in college for half a year already, for now. Honestly, it has been a great journey stepping out from my comfort zone. Things like going separate ways from high school friends, taking up art stream subjects which are whole new, travelling across the island to study by driving alone (yes, I stay in mainland and study at Penang Island by driving to and forth daily). Don't worry, if you are wondering all my friends have been giving me the 'shook' face when I first told I drive from mainland every single day to college. Hell yeah I am a safe driver alright plus gone through all the phases of traffic jams made me a more 'mature' driver??? Basically, I took up Cambridge A-Levels with the subjects of Business, Law, Psychology. First things first, CAL is definitely tough as heck but I will never regret my choice cause I really learnt a lot of things tbh. Second, if I didn't take CAL, I wouldn't meet such great fri...
Comments
Post a Comment