Dec 18' Log

2018 is definitely coming to an end. I am back to this blogging business (hoho). Well actually, it's somehow just dropping by to write something for my blog? So, been seeing some friends talking about their this year new year resolutions, goals and whatnot.

For me, overall this year has been rather peaceful so thank god I'm grateful about this. There are obviously some little hardships but on the other hand, there are hopes as well. Life is all about ups and downs for us to face it, endure it and solve it. 

A rewind: started my year with holidays cause I finished high school, went for a part-time job (still do), got my disappointing SPM result still made it to college for A-Levels, made new friends & they're such great humans, bonded more with old friends this year, ate a lot?, fought with people obviously, watched a lot of movies?, didn't read much (ugh), went places, made time for family... ah yes, there's a big change this year as i fell in love with BTS, I rarely can see myself listening to k-pop welp I'm here. Another music taste changer are definitely Khalid and Billie Eilish :o


As I grow along each year, like everyone else I pick up new things and re-discover myself all over again and also learn from my past mistakes. Everything seemed just passed by in a blink of an eye, I can't really believe I'm getting older day by day haha. Had this talk with my friends the other day, we are afraid of what the future holds, to be honest, terrified of really being an adult dealing with many serious matters from now on. However, we still have to hold on and be strong throughout this part of life, we can't look back and try to live the past. There are much more things for us to explore in the long run.

It's nearing Christmas and I've been streaming a lot of Christmas songs and yes as well as BTS songs. Man, my favourite Christmas hits gotta be Justin Bieber's, the classic Wham's Last Christmas and Michael Bublé's. As for BTS, the songs that explain my mood of the month would be Spring Day and Paradise, very much representing my feelings recently.


I don't really set myself goals for the following year well, I know I always fail to achieve them? Anyways for 2019, I just wish for happiness and health for me, my family and people around me. Hopefully, I can do well for my studies and get into a stable university with a proper course. A small expectation for myself is that I really hope to step out from my comfort zone which is my introverted shell to meet people and talk? hmm, this is going to be hard. Yes, I need to save more money and work, really want to get myself a good pair of earphones and go to a concert? I want to travel too, ok I am desiring too many things, one at a time alright ok...

Before I leave this post, I am travelling to Vietnam soon, I will be blogging the photos after the trip or maybe if I am not LAZY I might make a vid out of my trip? Let's see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

title 0